DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC TECH SUPPORT MAY EXPERIENCE A DELAY, SOME SERVICES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE, PLEASE FOLLOW OUR POLICY PROCEDURES BELOW TO SPEED UP SUPPORT.
Where is it made?
You are buying directly from the manufacturer, we hand-build our equipment, all our machines must pass our signature Assembly Inspection, Electrical Inspection, and Accuracy Inspection before shipping to our customers to ensure you get the highest quality. We manufacture in CA USA, Ningbo, China. (Coming soon Mexico) Our machines come with a 30-day full cover warranty, more warranty is available for an additional cost. You can trade-in at any time for store credit or an upgrade. We can test run your product before you buy, free machine training at our facility.
-The warranty covers costs for all manufacturer problems, repairs, defective parts and maintenance.
-Includes free service and training at our facility anytime no restrictions within the life of the warranty.
-Electronic customer service is available for warranty holders only, electronic support includes; Live E-mail support, video tutorials, E-User Manuals, Live phone and Text message support, live video chat, via Skype, WhatsApp, Wechat support,
-The Warranty does not cover consumables, Intentional damage, self-service damage, onsite service calls, sanitation cleaning fees, or shipping damage no acceptions.
Claim process; The warranty holder must make a claim by email to the customer must provide as much information as possible and cooperate with the Pro-Fill's staff to find the best solution possible if needed the customer may be asked to send in the equipment for inspection of the claimed defect If the manufacturer cannot fix a defective machine or part the warranty will replace the defective machine or part for a new one at no cost to the warranty holder. A new replacement claim can only be approved by a PRO-FILL INC Certified Technician ONLY. The warranty does not cover onsite service calls, consumables, intentional damage, self-service damage or return-shipping damage (please pack returns carefully) Customers are responsible for all shipping costs, Pro-Fill inc does not cover any shipping cost under any circumstances, the Shipping cost will not be refunded. Past due accounts will not receive support, No Exceptions!
Shipping Policy & Information:
We can arrange shipping for all the machines we sell Worldwide. All our shipments are thoroughly inspected by Pro-Fill's personnel to ensure your order is correct prior to dispatch to our preferred carriers. YOU HAVE 3 days to notify us of any DAMAGES TO SHIPMENT, NO EXCEPTIONS, Pro-Fill's Delivery Team is committed to excellence in making the delivery receiving process as easy and as simple as possible. Expedited shipping option is available for an additional charge. Customers are responsible for shipping cost, the original shipping cost will not be refunded on all returns No Exception.
On-Site Service Calls Policy:
Customers must pay Travel time + Hourly rate for all onsite calls, all warranties do not cover On-Site Service Call Fees, Repairs are not guaranteed, Technician hourly fees start the moment the technician arrives on-site, entry delays or any other delays caused by customer will be charged, please have your machine cleaned out and ready for service, All On-Site Service Calls are final, no exceptions.
Past Due Accounts and Delinquents Accounts Policy:
WILL NOT RECEIVE SERVICE, REPAIRS, OR ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT UNTIL BALANCE IS PAID IN FULL
Pro-Fill inc employees and sales-reps are not authorized to make any exemptions, Objections must be made in writing and or Email sent to
Supervisors and Authorized Pro-Fill Inc officers
The fastest way to reach a supervisor or authorized Pro-Fill inc officer; send an e-mail to; you must attach as much information as possible to help our supervisors find the best solution for your problem or question.
Terms and conditions Policy
Machines must be paid in full before we process or ship the order no exceptions, A signed agreement must be returned before goods are shipped, machines and parts can be returned within 14 days for a refund, refunds for damaged, worn or machines used in production will receive less credit based on our evaluation, Custom Made Equipment, consumable parts, discounted machines, machines on sale, refurbished machines are none refundable exchange or upgrade only NO exceptions. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee NO exceptions, customers are responsible for shipping costs, NO exceptions, the original shipping cost will not be refunded. You are welcome to use your own shipping carrier.
1. The terms and conditions and the Commercial Invoice shall be collectively referred to as this “Agreement”.
2. Seller shall transfer and deliver to Buyer, and Buyer shall pay for and accept the goods and/or equipment described in the Commercial Invoice attached to these terms and conditions.
3. The delivery date stated in this Agreement may be delayed due to Buyer’s failure to pay the deposit. Seller shall not release to manufacture until the deposit is made. Upon Seller’s demand, Buyer agrees to provide a packaging sample to Seller to allow the seller to test and adjust the equipment prior to delivery. Failure of Buyer to provide a packaging sample may delay delivery.
4. Buyer agrees that the deposit quoted in the Agreement shall be paid upon execution of this Agreement. Unless Seller provides financing, the balance of the Agreement price shall be paid immediately upon notification of Seller that the goods and/or equipment are ready for delivery.
5. Upon receipt of the deposit, the sale of the goods and/or equipment is final. Items marked as Custom Made or All Sales Final, are none refundable, If Buyer cancels this Agreement prior to delivery of the equipment, Buyer forfeits the deposit.
6. Buyer shall inspect the equipment promptly upon delivery by the carrier for any non-conformity. Failure by Buyer to provide Seller with written notice of a claim within 14 days from the date of delivery shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of all claims with respect to such goods and/or equipment.
7. Except as to items identified in this Agreement as “custom” and subject to Seller’s inspection for damage and wear, Buyer may return any conforming equipment within 14 days of delivery. All returned items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Any returned items shall be at Buyer’s expense including all transportation and handling costs. Seller shall notify Buyer of any damage to any returned items, including if Seller determines that the equipment was used in production, within 14 days of the delivery of returned items. Buyer shall be liable to Seller for any diminution in value as determined by Seller in Seller’s own discretion, due to damage or use of returned items. Any shipping costs identified in the Commercial Invoice signed concurrently with this Agreement are not subject to refund.
8. The goods and equipment furnished hereunder remains the personal property of Seller and Seller retains title thereto until final payment is made. Seller has the right to retake possession of the equipment at the cost of the Buyer if default of any payment occurs.
9. The terms, conditions, covenants and other provisions of this Agreement may only be modified, amended, supplemented or otherwise changed by way of a written instrument (excluding e-mail or similar electronic transmissions) that specifically purports to do so and references this Agreement and that is physically executed by duly authorized representatives of the Parties.
10. Any claim by Buyer against Seller arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
11. The validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms and the determination of the rights and duties of the parties hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
12. In any action or proceeding involving or relating in any way to this Agreement, the court having jurisdiction in the action or proceeding will award to the party in whose favor judgment is entered reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred. The party in whose favor judgment is entered may, at its election, submit proof of fees and costs as an element of damages before entry of judgment or after entry of judgment in a post-judgment statement of costs.
13. Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given when delivered by hand, one day after sent by recognized next business day courier or five business days after being deposited in the United States mail, by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, addressed as appears in this Agreement or to such other addresses as either party hereto may from time to time given notice of to the other in the aforesaid manner.
14. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument, without necessity of production of the others. An executed signature page delivered via facsimile transmission or electronic signature shall be deemed as effective as an original executed signature page.
15. The rights and remedies of the parties set forth in this Agreement shall be cumulative and in addition to any rights or remedies available at law and/or in equity.
16. All equipment purchased by Buyer under this Agreement will be suitably packaged for shipment in Seller’s standard containers, marked for shipment to Buyer at the address specified in the Commercial Invoice, and delivered to the Buyer or the forwarding agent selected by Buyer within Los Angeles County, California. If Buyer fails to designate a forwarding agent, Seller will make such designation in accordance with its standard shipping practices. Shipment of equipment under this Agreement shall be F.O.B. Seller’s warehouse. Title and risk of loss will pass F.O.B. Seller’s shipping point. Buyer will be responsible for and pay all freight, shipment, and insurance charges associated with shipment of the equipment to Buyer, even if the order is rejected upon delivery. Seller shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ship equipment to Buyer on or before the requested receipt date designated in the Commercial Invoice. The Parties agree, however, that shipment of any equipment ordered from Seller under this Agreement may be delayed for a period of time sufficient to allow Seller to manufacture and assemble or otherwise acquire the equipment for Buyer, and the Parties further agree that Seller shall not be held liable to Buyer or any other party for any delay in shipment of any item identified in the Commercial Invoice. Any expense for any special packaging or any special delivery requested by Buyer shall be borne solely by Buyer.
17. No agent, employee, or representative of Seller has any authority to bind Seller to any affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning the goods sold under this contract, and unless an affirmation, representation, or warranty made by an agent, employee, or representative is specifically included within this contract, it will not be enforceable by Buyer.
It is the intent of the parties to provide in this Agreement an effective disclaimer of all express warranties with respect to the goods sold under this contract. No statement of fact, promise, representation, affirmation, or other indication has been made with respect to the quality of the equipment other than those which appear in this written contract. The description of the equipment contained in this contract is the sole basis for the agreement of the parties, and no statements or representations other than those embodied herein have been made or relied on. Any sample or model that has been referred to in this Agreement was not intended as a basis for this Agreement and Buyer acknowledges that the model or sample was used for the purposes of approximate illustration only and that no reliance was placed on it in arriving at the terms of this Agreement. It is agreed that any opinions or statements of Seller as to the value or quality of the goods sold under this Agreement do not form a basis for this Agreement, and unless the statements or opinions are specifically embodied in this writing, they do not, in any way, constitute a warranty. Any modification of this contract that relates in any way to a warranty must be in writing and signed by Seller; otherwise, the purported modification will be null and void.
18. This Agreement is effective as of the date executed by the last party to sign it, as indicated by the date next to that party’s signature (‘Effective Date’). [If any party signs but fails to date a signature, the date that the other party receives the signing party’s signed contract will be deemed to be the date that such signing party signed this agreement].
19. This terms and conditions and Commercial Invoice signed concurrently with this terms and conditions is the entire, final, complete, and fully integrated Agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements or communications between the Parties, whether written, oral, electronic or otherwise. Buyer may not assign its rights hereunder, including but not limited to the sale or transfer or the equipment described in this Agreement, without the prior written consent of Seller, and no such assignment shall relieve Buyer of its liability hereunder.
20. If Buyer provides a packaging sample to Seller as requested by Seller, Seller warrants that the equipment described in this Agreement will perform as herein described at the time of delivery, or if a packaging sample is not provided to Seller prior to delivery, Seller will use its best efforts to achieve performance to Buyer’s commercially reasonable satisfaction. If promptly notified in writing, Seller shall at Seller’s expense, correct any defects in such equipment occurring within 30 Days from the date of delivery or acceptance, whichever occurs first, as long as said defects are not due to ordinary wear and tear or improper use, care or maintenance. This correction of such defects constitutes the limit of Seller’s responsibility. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IT IS SPECIFICALLY AGREED THAT THE GOODS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN OF TITLE. The equipment delivered under this Agreement requires maintenance service, such as periodic examinations, lubrication, and adjustment by competent mechanics. Our warranty is not intended to supplant this normal servicing of the equipment and it is not to be construed that Seller will provide free maintenance service of this type, or that Seller will correct, without charge, breakage, maladjustment or other troubles occurring as a result of improper or inadequate maintenance, except as may be provided under other clauses in this Agreement.
21. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to mean that Seller assumes any liability on account of injury or damage to persons or property, except to the extent directly and solely due to the negligent acts or omissions of Seller or its employees, and that Buyer’s responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property while using or being in proximity to the equipment.
Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Seller harmless from and against any claims, lawsuits, demands, judgments, damages, costs and expenses arising out of this Agreement except to the extent caused by or resulting from the established sole and direct fault of Seller.
Seller will not be liable for damages of any kind, whether in contract or in tort or otherwise, in excess of the price of this Agreement. Seller will not be liable in any event for special, indirect, liquidated or consequential damages, which include but are not limited to loss of rents, revenues, profit, goodwill, or use of equipment or property, or business interruption.
22. Seller shall not be liable to Buyer for any failure in performance on the part of Seller that result from events beyond Seller’s control, including but not limited to fire, accident, acts of God, strike, power failure.